About Active Health Chiropractic Clinic - Dinas Powys
Chiropractic is a healthcare profession that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, with special emphasis on the spine.
At Active Health Chiropractic Clinic our registered chiropractors use a variety of gentle, safe, effective joint manipulation and mobilisation techniques combined with soft tissue work, dry needling, rehabilitative exercises and advice on posture and lifestyle modification.
What We Can Help With:
- Neck pain
- Migraine and tension headaches (headache arising from the neck)
- Thoracic spine pain
- Disc herniation
- Low back pain
- Nerve root irritation (sciatic type pain)
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist pain
- Knee ligament sprains and minor tears
- Ankle injuries
- Dysfunction in the joints of the hands and feet