Acupuncturist Consultation (1 hour 30 mins)
Your initial consultation will consist of:
• Evaluation of your health history form.
• Explanation of East Asian Medicine in a nutshell
• Numerous questions the Acupuncturist will ask the patient in addition to what is on the health history form
• Physical assessment and tests
• Acupuncture diagnostic tests
• Explanation of what the Acupuncturist has diagnosed according to the East Asian Medical Model.
• First treatment
• How often and roughly how long the patient may need to have acupuncture
• Dietary and Physical Activity recommendations.