About Perth Urology Clinic
Perth Urology Clinic is a new urological group practice in Perth, Western Australia.
Beyond being generalists, our surgeons all have complimentary skill sets and fields of interest backed up by subspecialty training. This allow us to deliver holistic gold standard care to patients suffering a wide range of urological conditions, delivered by doctors who really do care about each particular condition.
- Rapid assessment and diagnosis – Waiting for an appointment or a diagnosis is distressing. With more surgeons we are able to offer appointments quickly.
- Sub-specialty knowledge – Patients should be seen by a surgeon with genuine interest and training in their condition.
- A collaborative approach – Two heads are better than one… and six are even better. We work together to give patients the benefit of over 50 years accumulated experience.
- All the options – As a group we can manage all urological conditions. Between us we offer a wide range of treatment options so that the patient can make an informed decision.
- Multidisciplinary care – With associated allied health specialists we can offer broad and holistic care.
- Continuous cover – With six surgeons working together, Perth Urology Clinic is always available! If your primary surgeon is away there will be internal cover, as well as 24 hour emergency access for your GP.
Our main consulting rooms are at the Hollywood Medical Centre and Wexford Medical Centre, with additional consulting at Joondalup and Geraldton.