Physiotherapy Clinics North Walsham

All clinics that provide Physiotherapy in North Walsham

ServiceScore™ and Ranking
Filters cached at 2018/12/16 08:50:31

We have all the information you need about public and private physiotherapy clinics in North Walsham. Compare all the physiotherapy clinics and contact the physiotherapist in North Walsham who's right for you.

Enquire for a fast quote. Choose from Physiotherapy Clinics in North Walsham - find the best one for you. See popular locations and treatments.

3.4 / 5  Good
from 2 users
WhatClinic ServiceScore™
Back in Motion Physiotherapy & Clinical Pilates(North Walsh) - Physiotherapy Clinic in the UK

Back in Motion Physiotherapy & Clinical Pilates(North Walsh)

Spenser Avenue, The Atrium, North Walsham, NR28 9HZ
Customized rehabilitation programmes tailored according to individual needs are offered at the physiotherapy clinics run by this group. The group runs clinics across Norfolk. Chartered physiotherapists treat patients at all the clinics and their goal is to reduce the pain of patients with painful musculoskeletal and neurological conditions and sports injuries and restore their normal function and mobility in the shortest possible time. Home and workplace visits are arranged by the team. Services provided include manual physiotherapy, acupuncture, clinical Pilates, exercise therapy, fitness training, hydrotherapy and post injury and post-surgical rehabilitation.
Physiotherapist Consultation  
Hydrotherapy  
Sports Injury  
1 more treatment

No further information on Physiotherapy Clinics in North Walsham

Physiotherapy Clinics within 20km of North Walsham:

4.0 / 5  Very Good
from 17 users
WhatClinic ServiceScore™
Dereham Physiotherapy  Sports Injury Clinic - Physiotherapy Clinic in the UK

Dereham Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinic

140 Reepham Road Norwich Norfolk, Norwich, NR6 5NY
  Our physiotherapy Practice previously known as Dereham Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic which was established in early 2006. We are currently providing services in Loddon and Norwich with the aim of providing first class service in the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of musculo-skeletal pain and injury. Our clinics are recognised with various private health insurance such as BUPA, AXA etc... Our Physiotherapists are registered with Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) and Chartered society of Physiotherapy (CSP). Loddon physiotherapy clinic is running inside Chet Valley Medical Practice which is easily accessible by public transport, ample free parking and access for disabled patients   In a recent survey, 17% of patients rated the clinic's service as Very Good... the other 83% said it was Excellent! * Initial Assessment including treatment (40-60 mins): £45* Treatment (20-30 mins): £40 other treatments: * Low Back Pain and Sciatica * Neck Pain and Whiplash Injuries * Shoulder Pain (including Arthritis, Frozen Shoulder, Dislocations) * Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow * Sports Injuries, including ligament sprains, muscle strains etc. * Arthritis – Osteo-Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis * Hip Pain * Knee Pain * Tendonitis/Tenosynovitis and ‘Repetitive Stress Injuries’ * Headaches * Fracture Rehabilitation * Surgical Rehabilitation eg. Hip Replacements, Knee Replacements, Spinal Surger
Physiotherapist Consultation £35 - £40
Deep Tissue Massage £35 - £40
Sports Massage £35 - £40
24 more treatments
Find out how we list clinics here.