Offering a range of services including the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions, injury prevention and risk assessment screening, biomechanical assessment, strength and conditioning, pitch side and sports event emergency care.
Tom has completed numerous postgraduate courses in musculoskeletal rehabilitation and sports medicine, he has a special interest in myofascial trigger point pain and dysfunction, strength and conditioning, and treatment of low back pain disorders.
Tom is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association and has been working in health and fitness in Ireland and Internationally for over thirteen years.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Sports Rehabilitation & Athletic Therapy
- Masters of Science in Sports Performance
- Certified Athletic and Rehabilitation Therapist - Athletic Rehabilitation Therapy Ireland (ARTI).
- Certified member of the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA).
- Certified FMS /SFMA Level 2 Practitioner
- Advanced First Aid/ Emergency First Responder (EFR) Certified