Senior Spine Surgeon In Mumbai
Bombay Hospital & Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- MS (Orth) (Bom)
- D’Orth, FCPS
- Diploma (SICOT)
- Clinical Fellowship in Spinal Surgery – NUH, Singapore
- Clinical Fellowship in Adult Spine Surgery – TWH, Toronto, Canada
- Clinical Fellowship in Paediatric Spine – HSC, Toronto, Canada Clinical Fellowship in Adult & Paediatric Spine – St. George & Westmead – Sydney, Australia
- Clinical Fellowship in Disc Replacement Surgery – NUH, Singapore
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Chronic Low Back & Neck Pain
- Spinal Deformity
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal trauma & tumours
FCPS (Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons): from the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai. (2002)
Diploma (SICOT): Society International Committee of Orthopaedic Trauma, Hong Kong (2008)
Fellowship in Spinal Surgery: Department of Neurosurgery, KEM Hospital & Seth G S Medical College, Mumbai. (2002-2003)
Fellowship in Spinal Surgery: Department of Orthopaedics, National University Hospital, Singapore. (2003-2004)
Fellowship in Adult Spinal Surgery: Department of Orthopaedics, St George Hospital and University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. (2004-2005)
Fellowship in Adult Spinal Surgery: Spine Division, Toronto Western Hospital, Toronto, Canada. (2005-2006)
Fellowship in Paediatric Spine Surgery: Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada (2006)
Fellowship in Paediatric Spine Surgery: The Royal Alexandria Hospital for Children at Westmead, Sydney, Australia. (2006-2007)
D’ Orth (Diploma in Orthopaedic Surgery): from the College of Physicians & Surgeons, Mumbai. (2000)
M.S: (Master of Orthopaedic Surgery) Post Graduate Degree in Orthopaedic Surgery from Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital* affiliated to University of Mumbai, India. (2000)
AFFILIATIONS [Life – Member]
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India [ASSI].
- Indian Orthopaedic Association [IOA].
- Bombay Orthopaedic Society, Mumbai [BOS].
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of India [POSI].
- Karnataka Orthopaedic Association [KOA].
- Orthopaedic Association of South Indian States [OASIS].
- Indian Medical Association [IMA]
- World Spine Society [WSS]