Homeopathy2u Ltd Launches 24 x 7 Mobile Homeopathic Medical Service Covering Guildford, Dorking, Cranleigh and Horsham.
A mobile Homeopathy service has been launched to offer treatment (including specialising in children for over 27 years
) at a time and place that suits the client
Dr Michael Foster MD RHom MARH has launched a mobile Homeopathic Medical Service to provide Homeopathic treatment for the people of Guildford, Dorking, Cranleigh and Horsham. The service is aimed at providing people with a real alternative health service to improve their wellbeing and lifestyle.
Unlike other Homeopathic services in the UK, where they are based in one location with opening hours from nine to five, Homeopathy2u Ltd is a unique mobile Homeopathy service which is available 24 hours a day. The alternative health service which is available to people living in Guildford, Dorking, Cranleigh and Horsham, offers a complete Homeopathic service within the clients workplace, or within the comfort of their home.
As part of Dr Michael Foster MD RHom MARH, commitment to improving lives, he now offers a consulting service at Cranleigh every Thursday, and Friday 10am to 1pm. People who have concerns about their health or would like to know more on how Homeopathy can improve their life, are invited to attend the consultations.
The mobile Homeopathic service in Guildford, Dorking, Cranleigh and Horsham, can fit appointments around clients commitments that include work and childcare. By offering a mobile Homeopathic service, clients do not have to worry about driving to their appointment, or taking time off work, and instead Homeopathy2u Ltd provides a door to door service.
Homeopathy is suitable for a wide variety of conditions, acute and chronic, as it treats the imbalance in the person leading to the disease.
Examples of illnesses, where Homeopathy has been successful in providing a holistic approach:
• Childhood ailments such as allergies, asthma, colic, constipation, food intolerances.
• Acute illnesses such as colds, flu, sore throat, ear infections, cough and Cystitis
• Emotional problems such as stress, depression, anxiety, grief or panic attacks
• Learning difficulties or behavioural problems in children
• Gastritis, Colitis, Hiatus Hernia, constipation and haemorrhoids
• Asthma and allergies
• Headaches and
• Skin problems like Eczema and Psoriasis
• Palliative in advanced disease like MS or Cancer
• Premenstrual syndrome and menopause
• Pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal depression
• and Rheumatism
• Spanish speaking service too.
For more information on how Homeopathic can improve health and how to book an appointment in the Guildford, Dorking, Cranleigh and Horsham area, please visit or contact (07526) 029998