Hair Loss Treatments
Folligraft - Non-Surgical Hair Graft
Hair Loss Specialist Consultation
Treatment for Female Pattern Hair Loss
Treatment for Male Pattern Baldness
Hair Transplantation is a technique used to treat male pattern baldness. It is a minimally invasive procedure.
If you have seen any bald person, you will notice that they will never lose the hair on the sides and at the back of head. It is because hair in these areas are resistant to falling. They are also called as resistant hair. Hair Transplantation involves relocation of these resistant hair to bald area. As these hairs are resistant to falling, they can be used to cover the baldness.
Transplanted hairs grow like natural hair. This help patients achieve a natural appearance.
The hair transplant procedure involves following steps
1. Taking out roots from the back and sides of head (donor areas) :- Hair roots or grafts are taken out from the back of head. This can be done by two methods. First is FUT (Follicular Unit Transfer) in which a strip of skin containing thousands of follicles is removed from backside of head. Second method is FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) in which single single follicles are removed with the help of motorized machine.
2. Implantation of roots:- This is the second step of hair transplantation process. It is same in both FUT and FUE. Implantation of follicles at the bald area can be achieved by either Stick and Place technique or Lateral Slit technique. Our doctors at Prime Hair Studio use “Stick and Place technique” In this technique hair transplant physician makes a small incision and immediately places the graft into it, thus minimizing bleeding to almost nil.
DHI - Direct Hair Implantation
FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction
FUE Hair Transplant (Follicular Unit Extraction ) is a latest method of hair transplant. It does not leave visible scar at the back the head. In FUE, a small instrument is used to take out the hair root unit (graft) one by one from donor area. It does not involve cutting out strip of skin as in FUT hair transplant.
FUE is minimally invasive procedure resulting in less post-operative pain and restrictions in movement.
Advantages of FUE Hair Transplant
- FUE is good for patients who want to keep their hair very short after transplant.
- Recovery after FUE is faster. Patient can resume their activities soon after the procedure.
- For patients having a very tight scalp, FUE hair transplant is recommended because stitching of FUT becomes difficult.
- FUE hair transplant also allows the surgeon to remove hair from other parts of the body such as the beard, chest, back,legs etc. This is very helpful in people who do not have sufficient donor hair at the back of the head.
- FUE can be used to cover the scar of previous hair transplant surgery.
FUT - Follicular Unit Transplant
FUT OR Follicular Unit Transfer technique of Hair Transplantation involves following steps
i. A strip of skin is removed from the back of head. Special skills are required to prevent the damage to the hair roots.
ii. This big strip is cut into smaller strips.
iii. Individual hair roots are removed from this strip using microdissection techniques.
iv. Implantation :- It is a complex and demanding procedure requiring a skilled and experienced surgeons. At the bald area, tiny holes are created in skin for the placement of roots. Placement and distributions of hair roots is determined by area of baldness. The roots are arranged in a predetermined density and pattern. The angulation of the hair roots is kept similar to your natural hair. We, at Prime Hair Studio, focus on fulfilling patient wishes and achieving optimal density and natural appearance.
Stitches at the backside of head heal with minimum scar. This scar is well hidden in the remaining hair. We employ a special technique called trichophytic closure for stitching. This gives a negligent scar.
Micrografts / Minigrafts - Hair Restoration
NeoGraft® Hair Transplant
Sapphire Hair Transplant
What is Sapphire Hair Transplant
Sapphire hair transplant is one of the latest modification to the FUE hair transplant Technique. In this technique, latest sapphire blade is used to make the incisions . It is new technology applied to the hair transplantation process.
What is Sapphire Blade?
Sapphire Blades are made from the synthetic Sapphire Crystals (Aluminium Oxide). These Sapphire blades are hundred times harder than the stainless steel blades which are used for the incision making in hair transplant.
What are advantages of Sapphire Blades for Sapphire Hair Transplantation
- As the Sapphire Blades are very sharp, the incisions are even in size and regular.
- Because of the sharpness, there is less tissue damage to surrounding area, making it very easy to make inions very close to each other. This gives good Density of hair transplant.
- Less tissue damage means less swelling.
- Less damage and less swelling means early healing and rapid recovery.
- As the Sapphire blades are more sharp, it is easier to control the angle and direction of the incisions or slits.
- It can be used in people with metal allergy.
- Less tissue damage means less chances of infection.
HRI - Hair Regrowth Injections
Antibiotic and Antifungal Treatment
CAD/CAM Dental Restorations
CEREC Dental Restorations
Cosmetic Dentist Consultation
New Patient Dental Examination
Routine Dental Examination
Flexible Partial Dentures
Removable Partial Dentures
Emergency Dentist Consultation
Family Dentist Consultation
Full Mouth Rehabilitation
GTR - Guided Tissue Regeneration
Gum Contouring and Reshaping
Implant Dentist Consultation
Mandibular Sagittal Split Osteotomy
Maxillary Le Fort Osteotomy
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Consultation
Paediatric Dentist Consultation
Restorative Dentist Consultation
Sedation for dental treatments
Teeth Contouring and Reshaping
TMJ - Temporomandibular Joint Treatment
Non-Surgical TMJ Treatment
Treatment of Dental Abscess
Treatment of Orofacial Pain
Cerinate™ One-Hour Veneers
Cleft Lip and Palate Repair
Nasolabial Folds Treatment
Scar Camouflage Tattooing
Ear Nose and Throat
Beauty Salon Treatments