About Sims IVF Cork
Overview of Sims International Fertility Clinic
Sims IVF established a state-of-the-art fertility clinic at City Gate, Mahon in Cork, to give you the most advanced treatment and care - to help you beat infertility.
Dr. Alejandro and his dedicated medical team, at Sims IVF Cork, are ready to help you to realise your dream of having a healthy baby.Why Choose Sims?
Choosing the right fertility clinic can be confusing. Valuable time and money can be wasted on treatment centres that don't have the know-how or expertise to explore all of your options fully.
45% of Sims IVF patients have already received treatment from another provider. As a result, we are experienced in caring for people whose treatment has failed elsewhere. We take pride in being able to offer hope to patients from Ireland and abroad, with more complex fertility diagnoses.
We adhere to Five Core Principles to ensure that you as a patient get the best possible care, in order to maximise your chances of becoming pregnant and having a healthy baby.
- A Commitment to Care
- Advanced Infertility Testing
- State of the Art Facilities
- Leaders in Reproductive Medicine in Ireland
- Excellent Results
When you come to Sims, we ensure that all of your options are explored fully. While one in six couples encounter fertility problems, each person is unique in terms of the support, care and treatments they require. We are here to help you realise your dream of having a baby and to provide you with the very best care and medical treatment.
- Thousands of babies have been born as a result of treatment at Sims Clinic.
- Sims International Fertility Clinic is Ireland’s largest fertility unit and has been in existence since 1997.
- We are leaders in reproductive medicine in Ireland and the UK.
- We aim to look both after the patients physical and emotional needs during treatment and provide a Mind / Body programme in conjunction with your medical care to minimise the stress that may arise due to infertility.
- Fertility counselling is available to all patients going through treatment. We we believe that patients should have the opportunity to talk with a trained professional if they wish.
- Our medical team is available to see patients five days a week and we have an out of hours contact service for urgent medical calls.
- With our patient friendly approach and continuing treatment developments patients receive top class care in a private and comfortable environment.