Dentist Surgeon School of Dentistry Tijuana U.A.B.C. 85-89
Postgraduate Course in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Hospital of Specialties National Medical Center La Raza. 92-95
- Member of the Mexicano Council of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery No. 233
- Partner of the IAOMS (International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Partner ALACIBU (Latinoamericana Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Active Member of the Mexicano Association of Implantology. Bucal A.C.
- Active Member CNCD 2002-2010 (National College of Dental Surgeons A.C. Section Tij.)
- Former President of CNCD (National College of Dental Surgeons A.C. Section Tij.)
- Founding President of the College of Oral Implantology of B.C. A.C. 2008-2010
- National Award of Dentistry for Baja California of the C.N.C.D. 2006
- Award for Dental Excellence 2010 Awarded by the National College of Dental Surgeons secc. Playas de Rosarito.
- Diploma Course Multidisciplinary in oral implantology 2004-2005
- Training course in regenerative medicine therapy in Vitoria Spain BTI implants, PRGF protocol and BTI Scan 2009
- Teacher, and clinical instructor of oral surgery II Rosaritense University of Playas of Rosarito 2010
- Teacher, and clinical instructor of Maxillofacial Surgery UR Playas de Rosarito
- Master and clinical instructor of implantology Bucal UR Playas de Rosarito 2010
- Former professor In the area of oral surgery of the dental school.
- Tijuana U.A.B.C. 1996- 2006
- Bachelor, Postgraduate and Diplomate.
- Teacher and Clinical Instructor in Diploma in Implantology. 2002-2009
- Currently teacher and clinical instructor of the subject of Oral Surgery II at La Unversidad Rosaritense in Playas de Rosarito, B.C.
- Teacher and Clinical Instructor in the subject of Maxillofacial Surgery I.
- Teacher and clinical instructor in the matter of Oral Implantology at the Rosaritense University in Playas de Rosarito, B.C