Temporomandibular joint pain dysfunction (TMJ)
· Surgery dental extractions and wisdom teeth (third molars)
· To implement dental, when one or more missing teeth.
° Bone Distraction mobilization of the facial bones, or preventing bone graft.
· Surgery Orthognathic to give good facial balance and occlusion.
° Corticotomy to decrease the time of orthodontics.
· Beauty Maxillofacial:
- Chin Surgery
- Cheek Surgery
- mandibular angles
- pellets bichats
- Liposuction Cheek
- [Treatment name removed]
Among many others.
Dr. Alejandro Martinez Garza is a native of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. Graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Nuevo Leon, received Honorable Mention in the Specialty in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the November 20 Regional Hospital ISSSTE in Mexico City He completed his surgical subspecialists Orthognathic and temporomandibular joint in the Post-graduate Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Florida (Gainesville, FL, USA). Made mini residency in the Department of Maxillofacial Surgery, Boston University and the University of Minnesota.
Dr. Alejandro Martinez is a certified member and current president of the Mexican Council of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a past president of the Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, AC (2008-2009). Belongs to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Traumatology, active member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Academy of Osseointegration, among others.
From 1990 to date, Dr. Alejandro Martinez has been a professor of Oral Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry and Professor of Surgery UANL Orthognathic and temporomandibular dysfunction in the Orthodontic Graduate School of Dentistry UANL.
In 1992 he was selected within the top 100 Temporomandibular Joint Surgeons in the world according to the 2 nd International Conference Consensus and Temporomandibular Joint by the Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Dr. Alejandro Martinez is the author of several publications in national and international guest speaker at numerous conferences and universities in Mexico and abroad, has experience of more than 20 years in private practice exclusively to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
It will then be elected president (2011) of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Traumatology.
• Central Hospital, "Dr. Ignacio Morones Prieto "maxillofacial surgery service" as assistant to the V Seminar of Maxillofacial Surgery. San Luis Potosi, May 1985.
• The Group interhospital Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Certificate of Attendance at Annual Seminar II orthognathic surgery. Acapulco, Guerrero, November 1985.
• interhospital The Mexican Association of Maxillofacial Surgery, AC Certificate III seminar attendance and Orthognathic preprosthetic surgery, Oaxaca, Oax. August 1986.
• National Autonomous University of Mexico, Faculty of Dentistry, Central Hospital of the Mexican Red Cross, diploma for attending the 1st International Symposium on maxillofacial surgery and plastic surgery. D.F. Mexico, August 1986.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery c, certificate of attendance at seminar saw Hacienda Vista Hermosa in Morelos, Mexico df September 1986.
• Central Hospital, "dr. Ignacio Morones Prieto "maxillofacial surgery department, saw record as an assistant at International Seminar, San Luis Potosi, November 1986.
• Program of Professional and Academic Area Technical Scientific evidence for their collaboration as a visiting professor with the theme "Applications of Hydroxyapatite in Oral Surgery" Current Concepts in Dentistry ", Mexico City October 1986.
• Federal District Dental Association, BC course on neuromuscular rehabilitation in total prosthesis "Mexico DF July 1987.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery AC, XV National and International Congress, Mexico City August 1987.
• The Mexican Association of Maxillofacial Surgery interhospital, ac, certificate of attendance at seminar iv temporomandibular joint. Veracruz, November 1987.
• The International Association of Maxillofacial Surgery Mexicana BC v certifies assistance seminar mandibular reconstruction. Uruapan, Michoacan. May 1988.
• The Association of Prosthodontics and Restorative Dentistry of the Federal District, AC, certifies international symposium attendance and Osseointegrated Implantology fixed prosthesis. Mexico D.F., August 1988.
• The Association of Orthodontics Federal District AC, assist the seventeenth annual seminar, "Advances in orthognathic surgery." Mexico D.F. , October 1988.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery AC, temporomandibular joint seminar with the theme "CT arthrography and temporomandibular joint." D.F. Mexico, July 1988.
• Medical College of Piedras Negras, A.C. participation in diagnostic arthroscopy and treatment of temporomandibular joint disorders in the International Medical Congress xxvii. Piedras Negras Coah., October 1991.
• The dental research center at the University of Guadalajara and interhospital Association. Assistance VIII National Seminar "Advances in the treatment of temporomandibular joint disorders." Puerto Vallarta Jalisco, May 1991.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery recognized for their participation in the biannual seminar cosmetic and orthognathic surgery. Mexico D.F. September 1992.
• Grupo de Estudios de Monterrey AC Dental certify attendance at the XXXIII annual seminar, conducted in Bahia Escondida, Santiago. N.l. September 1992.
• Faculty of Dentistry, University of Nuevo León post-graduate orthodontics. Recognition for its academic collaboration given to the generation 1990-1992. N.L. Monterrey, August 1992.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I record the XVIII International Office and National and International Congress, Mexico City August 1993.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the Asociacion Mexicana interhospital. Certifies attendance update symposium skull maxillofacial surgery, Mexico City October 1993.
• Dental Studies Group of the Laguna, AC theoretical and practical course in bone-integrated implants. Torreon Coah. December 1993.
• The dental school board nicaragüenze. Credit for course taught oral and maxillofacial surgery. Managua in September 1994.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery AC And the Federal District Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery AC certificate of attendance to the course of cancer and reconstruction of the jaws. San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato. October 1994.
• Multidisciplinary International Symposium orbito cranial and maxillofacial surgery and skull base surgery, certificate i multidisciplinary international symposium orbito cranial maxillofacial surgery and skull base surgery. Santa Fe de Bogotá, July 1995.
• Certificate of Atendande, first congress of the internatinal college for maxillo-facial surgery, Attended the first congress of the International College for maxillo-facial surgery held in Mexico City, September 1995.
The clinics, post-graduate oral surgery and implantology recognizes participation as a lecturer in the course of orthodontic surgical management of dentofacial anomalies. November 1996.
• Association of Orthodontists in the State of Jalisco AC Appreciation for the cooperation of our scientific program with the theme "surgical orthodontics, planning, Part 2" Guadalajara Jal. July 1997.
• Social Security Institute regional delegation NL Chief of Medical Education and Research Family Medicine Unit # 26 Evidence for attending as a speaker at vii course of oral pathology and surgery with the theme "temporomandibular joint dysfunction" Monterrey nl 1997.
• Association of Orthodontics A.C. Chihuahua recognition of his valuable scientific collaboration during the Annual Seminar V Orthodontics College of Chihuahua, AC Chihuahua in December 1997.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery AC Credits Dr. Alejandro Martínez Garza as an active partner of the partnership, until the end of 1997, member since 1989. Mexico D.F. November 1996.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery AC Appreciation for assistance to National and International Congress XX. Oaxaca Oax. August 1997.
• Association of Orthodontists in San Luis Potosi AC Recognition of his conference with the theme of orthognathic surgery. October 1998.
• Golden Jubilee Congress of the Uruguayan society of oral surgery maxillofacial maxillofacial surgery XI Congress of the Southern Cone III conference on dental implants, dictating the theme "temporomandibular joint dysfunction and occlusal stability in cases of severe mandibular advancement with plane change occlusal. Montevideo, November 1998.
• Golden Jubilee Congress of the Uruguayan society of oral and maxillo-facial surgery xi crunched Congress of the Southern Cone Bucomaxilofacial iii conference on dental implants, dictating the theme "Artosentesis, 10 years of experience." Montevideo, November 1998.
• Central University of Venezuela, certificate from the theoretical-practical VII in intraoral distraction osteogenesis "Venezuela in August 1998.
• University of Science and Arts of Chiapas given credit for the lecture series update in maxillofacial surgery. Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas in June 1999.
• International Sales Group, Inc. de CV Certification for correction and improvement of the skin and facial contour. June 1999.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Autonomous University of Puebla Faculty of Dentistry. Course record for attendance at courses and presurgical orthodontics TMJ, Puebla Mexico, August 1999.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Seminar attendance record for soft tissue management. La Paz, Baja California Sur. November 2001.
• The Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery credits Dr. Alejandro Martínez Garza as an active member of the Association 2001-2003. Mexico D.F. November 2001.
• National Medical Center "November 20" diploma for their valuable involvement in the seminar facial deformities and facial deformities and disorders of internal derangements of the temporomandibular joint.
• University of Guadalajara. University Centre for Health Sciences, Civil Hospital of Guadalajara. Evidence for participating as speaker in the panel cirgia module, advances in temporomandibular joint atroscopia, artrosentesis vs. Artroscpia. Guadalajara, February 2002.
• The Mexican Association of Maxillofacial Surgery interhospital AC and the Mexican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial AC, Diploma for attending the Congress of the AMICM at its twentieth anniversary. Acapulco, Guerrero, March 2002.
• The Mexican Association of Maxillofacial Surgery interhospital AC For attending the seminar Constancia complications in orthognathic surgery. Manzanillo, Colima, November 2002.
• The Mexican Association of Maxillofacial Surgery interhospital AC Certificate for attending the XXIII Annual Meeting. Orthodontic mechanics, patient management in cleft lip and palate. N.L. Monterrey, February 2003.
• The Mexican Association of Maxillofacial Surgery interhospital AC Evidence for their involvement as an assistant at the XXIII National Congress and International Association of Maxillofacial Surgery interhospital Mexicana AC Monterrey N.L. May 2003.
• Institute of Security and Social Services Workers Sonora, recognition as a speaker at the conference titled "Orthognathic and articulation Xirugia temporomandiblar" July 2003.
III International Symposium on Oral Implantology conference issued the "distraction osteogenesis for implant placement and temporomandibular joint artosentesis with plasma rich in growth factors" Bti, Madrid, October 2004.
• Federacion Mexicana AC Oral Implantology Proof of the First Congress of Oral Implantology excellence, Monterrey NL June 2005
IV International Symposium on Oral Implantology, attended the Fourth Symposium on Oral Implantology Iinternacional "Vitoria in October 2005.
• Colegio de Odontólogos de Nuevo Leon A.C. Reconocimiento por su excelente participación como miembro del comité organizador del xiv congreso multidisciplinario y ii macro expo dental del norte. Marzo 2006.
• 1st International AAID District Conference relax and relate to implant dentistry, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, March 2006.
• Asociación latinoamericana de cirugía buco maxilofacial constancia por asistencia al XV congreso de la Alacibu, Cancún, quintana roo, México, Mayo 2006.
• 1st International Advanced CMF Seminar FER Latin America, Trauma Care Institute Nice, France. August 2006.
• Colegio de Ortodoncistas del Estado de Jalisco, A.C. Asociacion de Ortodoncia de Guadalajara por haber impartido el tema “Cirugía ortognatica y disfunción de la articulación temporomandibular”. Guadalajara jalisco, mexico. Octubre 2006.
• Asociacion Yucateca de Cirugia Bucal y Maxilofacial constancia por elaborar como conferencista del “seminario de articulacion temporomandibular y cirugia ortognatica” merida, yucatan 2007.
• Academy of Osseointegration has met the criteria of eligibility of the academy of osseointegration and has been elected. April 2007
• Facultad de Odontología Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo, constancia por la participacion como ponente en el curso “plasma rico en factores de crecimiento” morelia, mich. Julio 2009
• XVI Congreso Latinoameriano de Cirugia Oral y Maxilofacial, Brasil 2009, diagnóstico y manejo de las deformidades dentofaciales asociados y trastornos temporomandibulares. Agosto 2009.
• El colegio de Ortodoncistas del estado de Jalisco A.C. asociacion de ortodoncia de guadalajara reconocimiento por su exelencte conferencia “corticotomia en anclaje esqueletal en ortodoncia” guadalajara, jal. Agosto 2009.
• Bti, biotechnology institute has attended the II edition of the bti International opinion leader meeting. Vitoria, Spain oct. 2009.
• Congreso anual por su asistencia al XXX Congreso Anual en el ciclo de conferencias “Equipo interdisciplinario enfoque de colaboración para optimizar el resultado de los tratamientos” Monterrey N.L. Octubre 2009
• Asociación Mexicana de de Cirugia Bucal y Maxilofacial y el Colegio Mexicano de de Cirugia Bucal y Maxilofacial A.C. Constancia por su participación en el X Seminario Nacional e Internacional Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Bucal y Mailofacial. Mexico d.f., Noviembre 2009.
• La Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara post-grado de ortodoncia, constancia por su valiosa participación como conferencista en el “ciclo de conferencias de terminación de la especialidad en el postgrado de ortodoncia de la generación 2007-2010” Zapopan, Jalisco, México, Febrero 2010
• La Asociación Yucateca de Cirugia Bucal y Maxilofacial A.C. Constancia por su valiosa participación como conferencista del curso corticomias en ortodoncia, implantes y cirugía ortognatica” merida Yucatán, México, Febrero 2010-04-20
• 20° copeo, certificado sobre la reconstrucción alveolar para implantes. Brasil, Marzo 2010.
• 20° copeo presento curso de “cirugía ortognatica y distracción osea” Brasil, Marzo 2010.