Dr Andrius Petrauskas
Job Title: Oral Surgeon
Specialisations: Implantology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Languages: English, German, Russian
- 2004, finished the studies of Dentistry in Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine. The qualification a GP dentist.
- 2005, finished internship in Vilnius University Hospital Žalgiris Clinic.
- 2008, finished residency of Oral Surgery.
- 2008, acquired the specialization of Oral Surgery in Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Dentistry.
- 2006, Biohorizont Courses, Cologne, Germany.
- 2007, European Congress of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Rostock, Germany.
- 2008, European Symposium of Implantology, Berlin, Germany.
- 2006-2008, various courses in Lithuania
- A member of Lithuanian Dental Chamber since 2005.
- An associated member of Lithuanian Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery since 2008.