24-hour Holistic Dental care for the whole Family in an easy Central location of Sofia-city. We are patient devoted team of 13 different specialists that use the best and safest Digital X-ray by Planmeca®, LASER technology, Ultrasonics, LED build-in light in all handpieces, etc., and blend it with our Holistic treatment.
Vedra Dental's Holistic approach includes:
• Treating the mouth as a part of the body, both intricately connected and influencing each other locally and systematically.
• Focusing our treatment on the cause of the problems you have (etiological), not on the symptoms and side effects (symptomatic).
• Following our moto "Minimum invasion, maximum effect!"
• Incorporating naturopathic methods (Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Energy treatments, Herbal, etc.) instead of alopatic (drugs, operations, hospitalization)
• Not using amalgam/mercury fillings, arsenic, antibiotics; drugs locally, metals rarely; advocating holistic protocol for removal of mercury fillings, etc.
• Paying major attention to communication with patients before, in and after the treatment; interactive contact with external interdisciplinary specialist, Dental Lab, etc
• Having empathic, psychologically coordinated attitude for every single patient of ours.
• Examining the patient in coordinance with the 7 factors, affecting our living.
Psychology, Dietology, Prophilaxy and Prevention, Full Oral and Maxillo-Facial Examination for FREE, Detailed Treatment Plan, Oral Allergology, Focal Infection Tests, Bimetalism Tests, Aesthetic Dentistry, Bleaching and Tooth Whitening, Tooth-colored restorations, All-ceramic crowns, Zirconium bridges, Porcelain Veneers, Prosthodontics - Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM) crowns/bridges, Partial semi-immovable and Full dentures, Oral Surgery and Dental Implants, Periodontology and Periodontal surgery, Endodontics and Root canal treatment, Tooth Restoration - Composites (White Fillings), Anterior Bonding, Pediatric Dentistry (Child care), Orthodontics and Braces.
Death By Doctor http://www.ihealthtube.com Dr. Peter Glidden talks about the third leading cause of death in the U.S. You might be surprised to find out what it is! 07/20/2011 15:02:36