Specialty: Anesthesiology validated by the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM).
2008 – 2010.
Professional examination: taken at Facultad de Medicina de la UNAM, in México City.
November 10, 2010.
Higher Education: Universidad Autónoma de Tamaulipas.
School of Medicine
1996 - 2003.
Professional examination: taken at Facultad de Medicina de Tampico de la Universidad Autónoma de Tamaulipas
November 22, 2003.
Undergraduate internship: Hospital General de Tampico Dr. Carlos Canseco
2002 - 2003.
- Specialties Hospital #17, General Regional Hospital, in which I served in the areas of general surgery, obstetrics, gynecoogy, paediatrics, oncology, etc. From 2011 till date.
- In private services I’ve greater development in the management of cáncer patients and laparoscopic general surgery, also performed plastic and reconstructive surgery, from 2011 till date.
- I work in the health department (salubrity) in which I perform mainly obstretics and gynecological procedures, orthopedic and general surgery, from 2012 till date.
- Worked in the area of traumathology and orthopedics at the CEMAIN Hospital, Tampico, Tamaulipas (2004 – 2005).
- Member of the College of Physicians of Quintana Roo anesthesiologists
- Member of the Mexican Council of Anesthesiology
- Certified by the National Board of Certification in Anesthesiology
- Advisor Thesis and magazine publishing CONAMED article "Quality of pre notes, trans and post anesthetic and its relationship with the worker's seniority" as third author.
- Management of regional and general anesthesia
- Management of critically ill patients
- Teamwork and resilience
- Application of treatments and medications for pain during the surgical process
- Constant updating through national conferences on knowledge of new techniques for anesthetic practice and new medications utilized in them
- Interest and commitment to the welfare of the patient throughout the surgical process
- Effective communication with the team
- Excellent performance within cosmetic surgery
Knowing your anesthesia
Cosmetic procedures usually by surgery type and duration need general anesthesia. Most of us have not had contact with said anesthesia, and like everything unknown to us, it may cause fear and anxiety, that’s why I want you to now the management and treatments that will be given to you the day of your surgery in order to experience a more satisfying and free stress event.
To perform the general anesthesia application an IV must be placed, where the medications that will allow me to remove the pain and anxiety you might feel and allow me the management of consciousness that will finally lead you into a deep sleep throughout the surgical-anesthetic process. To achieve its realization it shall be continuously monitored, to verify your hemodynamic status and be able to handle any situation that might occur. Throughout the process I will be aware of your surgical management and its response to anesthetic medication.
In order to maintain anesthesia as long as needed to be asleep I need to place a tube into your lungs and administer intravenous and inhaled medications continuously. However, you will be in a deep sleep without worrying about anything.
After your surgery I shall retire the anesthesia medications and the endotracheal tuve before you wake up and mabe in the postoperative you might experience a bit of sore throat and some nausea or drowsiness. However, those are normal situations of which you should not worry about. The recovery of the anesthetic effects lies between one and two hours, so after that period you will be able toe at again and if your surgery is ambulatory then you may soon go home.
Hopefully, this information might have cleared some of your concerns and fears, however if there are any questions remaining I am at your service to clarify the situation.
Us, as personnel at Shape & Beauty want you to get the image you want by caring for your beauty as for your health through integral welfare. Because everyone is beautiful, but we always want to be better.