" How healthy you are on the inside shows on the outside" Our goal is to help people increase their quality of life, get the treatment they need and feel good internally and externally. This is the only way for somebody to really heal.
Since its establishment in 1989, The Institute of Medical Rehabilitation has helped thousands of people by offering a wide range of medical services. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care to patients in a technologically advanced medical environment.
We form special treatment plans for disease prevention and prophylaxis, and we specialize in the treatment of different chronic diseases. We are specialized in anti-age treatments internally and externally, and our goal is to help people look and feel younger and more active at any age.
The cooperation and exchange of experience allows us to introduce successfully new kinds of medical treatment methods of the 21century. In our Institute the patient will be offered only the best, the treatments are affordable, comfortable and highly professional. We We are always in constant contact with people and ready to help all the patients who visit us.
Our Institute offers treatment methods for the following medical conditions:
· Acute and Chronic pain
· Musculoskeletal and Connective tissue disorders (AutoimmuneRheumatic disorders, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythomatosus, Joint disorders, Osteoporosis, Crystal-induced arthritis, Osteoarthritis,Osteochondrosis of the backbone, Bursitis, Tendonitis)
· Neurologic Disorders (Encephalopathy, Neurosis, Stress, Neuromyopathy, Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke complications,Sleep disorders, Headache, Movement disorders)
· Cardiovascular diseases (e.g. Arteriosclerosis, Arterial hypertension, Peripheral Venous &Lymphatic disorders)
· Diabetes and its complications: (e.g. Diabetic foot, Diabetic neuropathy, Diabetic nephropathy)
· Gastrointestinal disorders: (e.g. Gastritis, Colitis, Ulcerativecolitis, Crohn’s disease, Pancreatitis)
· Hepatic and Biliary disorders: (e.g. Hepatitis,Liver cirrhosis, Alcoholic liver disease)
· Pulmonary disorders (e.g. Pneumonia, Chronic Bronchitis, Emphysema?f lungs, Asthma)
· Infectious Diseases
· ENT Disorders (e.g. Chronic Sinusitis, Rhinitis)
· Skin and Venereal diseases: (e.g. Dermatitis, Psoriasis,Eczema, Acne, Fungal infection, Allergies, Chlamydia)
· Postoperative complications (Eradication of Purulent infection, Healing of Wounds)
· Intoxication of any etiology (e.g. Drugs, Alcohol, Poisoning)
· Genitourinary Disorders and Sexual health
· Circulatory problems (e.g. Pain, Swelling of feet)
· Rehabilitation of the elderly patients
· Non-operative, anti-age and weight correction treatments (Hyaluronic acid, Mesotherapy, PRP (plasma)injections, ozon injections and cellulite treatments)