About Sunshine Vein Clinic
The clinic specializes in the most modern treatments for spider and varicose veins on the Sunshine Coast.
Our non-surgical vein treatments offer far better long term results than surgical vein stripping.
Recent studies have shown that the five year recurrence rate after vein stripping is 50 to 65%. Surgical stripping also carries the risk of side effects related to general anaesthesia and prolonged immobility that is never present with newer non-surgical methods.
Our clinic located on the Sunshine Coast offers vein treatment options that do not require hospital admission, general anaesthesia, or a prolonged recovery period. Patients typically experience minimal pain, and can return to work within a day or two. The five-year recurrence rate for vein treatment procedures like ours has been reported to be only 8 to 10%.
Dilated facial capillaries and rosacea can be treated with our revolutionary Vein Gogh system or by V beam Laser.
At Sunshine Vein Clinic located on the Sunshine Coast, we are proud to be the exclusive providers of the Vein Gogh Thermolysis system in Queensland.
We also offer a large range of Cosmetic Treatments like:
- Facial rejuvenation : muscle relaxants and dermal fillers
- Lips enhancement
- Jaw line tightening
- Facial skin tightening
- Exilis Elite (best device for face & neck skin tightening)
- Rosacea (Vein Gogh + Nd Yag Laser)
- Dermapen : collagen induction by skin needling
- Sun damage on decolletage / neck (fillers & laser)
- Hands rejuvenation (removal of unsightly veins, dermal fillers, sclerotherapy)