Mr Juan Mora
Job Title: Surgeon
Languages: English, Spanish
A highly skilled surgeon that specializes in laparoscopic bariatric surgery. Dr. MORA has specialized in bariatric surgery which he started early in his general surgery residency. He has worked in several hospitals in PERU and BRAZIL during his residency and dedicates his life in helping obese patients.
Dr. Juan Mora works with a highly trained team to help his patients achieve a healthy and long life through his skill as a surgeon.
Your well being and excellent outcome is our primary goal. Feel free to email or call us and we will have one of our coordinators get in touch with you to assist you with more information and prices.
1) Medical School at Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Lima, PERU.
2) General Surgery from 1993 to 1996 at Hipólito Unánue National Hospital.
3) Fellow in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at the Santa Casa da Misericordia Hospital , Sao Paulo, Brasil 1997 .
4) 15th Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery Training Course at Instituto Garrido. Sao Paulo, Brasil.
5) Bariatric Surgical Training at the Santa Rita Hospital and the German Oswaldo Cruz Hospital. Sao Paulo, Brasil.
6) I Peruvian Congress of Bariatric Surgery, Lima 2005.
7) VII Brazilian Congress of Bariatric Surgery. Florianópolis, Brazil 2005.
8) VIII Brazilian Congress of Bariatric Surgery. Bahía, Brazil 2006.
9) IX Brazilian Congress of Bariatric Surgery. Curitiba, Brazil 2007.
10) Advanced Nutritional Therapy Course, Lima 2006.
11) II Latinoamerican Course IFSO for Obesity Surgery, Cancún, México 2007.
12) XIII World Congress IFSO ( International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders). Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2008.
13) Duodenal Switch Brazil, III International Workshop. Curitiba, Brazil 2009.
14) Active Member of IFSO (International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders) .
15) Member of the Brazilian Society of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery.
16) Member of the Peruvian Association of Bariatric Surgery.
17) Member of the Peruvian Society of General Surgeons