About AAA-Physio Sports & Spinal Specialists at Bannatynes Health Club
AAA-Physio at Bannatyne's Bristol -
AAA Physio - Is part of John Stephenson's group of Bristol based, Sports Specialist Physio and Spinal Clinics. Established in 1996: We have experts in sports & running related injury, dance, circus, knee, back & neck pain. As well as participating in sports, many of our clients also have to work! - usually at a computer or lap-top, sometimes physical, lifting or standing. So, we also have experts to help with desk related injury, RSI, Headaches, Vertigo, wrist, neck and arm pain.
Click Here For Details
- All our Physiotherapits are registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) & are BUPA & AXA Accredited providers.
- We provide FREE "Open Clinics" at our BS6, BS7, BS8 clinic locations - 15' of FREE Consultation - Including assessment, diagnosis and a "Plan to get Better"
- FREE Access to Advice and Exercise sheets; provided on-line and as print outs with every consultation.
- FREE Parking and level access in BS6
- Video Gait & movement analysis
- Video clips of your session provided to remind you of your exercises*.
- Bring your own therapist - John is happy for clients to be accompanied by their regular physio, massage therapist, personal trainer, Pilates instructor. - Just let us know, and we'll get the kettle on for a CPD chat after the consultation.
- Direct billing to Health Care Providers - Visa* and On-line payments
- Convenient 8am-8.30pm clinic times