Certificate of the Medical Professional: No 30.406
Phone or Email
• Specialization in Psychiatry in the Department of Psychiatry and Mental Health, Hospital S. Francisco Xavier (1997 - 2002)
• Physician Assistant Graduate Service Professor of Psychiatry. Dr. Fernando Fonseca, Amadora (July 2002 - February 2013)
• Psychotherapist by the Portuguese Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, which is associated since 1997
• Complementary Training:
Postgraduate Training in Psychiatry:
• IInd Postgraduate Course on Sexuality - Faculty of Medicine of Lisbon, 29 and 30 November 2002.
• "Perceptorship in Psychiatry: A Research Update and treatment in Schizophrenia" - Dr. Jeffrey A. Lieberman - Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, New York, 11 and 12 November 2008.
Training in Psychotherapy
• Completed the Theoretical Training and Cognitive Therapies
Behavioral Portuguese Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapy in 2002.
• Mantains clinical supervision on the Portuguese Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, in sessions of 2 hours on a biweekly frequency, which started in 2000 and still retains, having already completed the 120 hours of supervision required for certification as a psychotherapist by this Association.
• Seminar on "Dialectical Behavior Therapy" by Lorne M. Korman Ph. D. and Shelley F. Mc Main Ph. D., of the Center for Addiction and Mental Health, University of Toronto, sponsored by APTCC on 25 and 26 October 2002.
• VIII th Annual Course of Schizophrenia at Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañon "Psychotherapies combined en la Schizophrenia" - Madrid - 26 and November 27, 2004: "Psychotherapy and Interventions in Early Schizophrenia."
• IX th Annual Course of Schizophrenia at Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañon "Psychotherapies combined en la Schizophrenia" Madrid - 2 and 3 December 2005: "Identidad, y Subjectividad psychotic experiences."
• Course in Schizophrenia Cognitive Psychotherapy, HMB - 2005.
• "Advanced Training Focused on Therapy Emotions", directed by Leslie Greenberg Ph.D., York University, Toronto, Canada. - Promoted by APTCC, June 2011
• Seminar "Analysis of the Developmental Therapeutic Process," the "Process Phases" and "Satisfaction of Regulatory Needs" Therapeutic Instruments as directed by Profs. Vasco and Michael White Basseches, promoted by the Portuguese Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, January 2013