DR. ANSGAR C. CHENG
Dr. Ansgar Cheng is a Prosthodontist with Specialist Dental Group™, an Adjunct Associate Professor at the National University of Singapore and an Examiner (Prosthodontics) with the Royal College of Dentists of Canada.
· BDS – University of Hong Kong
· MS, Cert. Prosthodontics – Northwestern University, USA
· Cert. Maxillofacial Prosthodontics, UCLA, USA
· FRACDS – Australia
· FAMS – Singapore
· FRCD (Prosthodontics) – Canada
· Over 10 years as Head of Maxillofacial Prosthetics at the University Health Network – Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto Canada (largest cancer hospital in Canada)
· Former Consultant to the Department of Otolaryngology (ENT) at the Toronto General Hospital and an Assistant Professor of Prosthodontics with the Faculty of Dentistry of the University of Toronto
· Over 12 years experience teaching in dental schools in USA, Canada and Singapore
· Given presentations and courses on implant dentistry and restorative dentistry at many professional conferences at both the domestic and international level
· Member of the Dental Specialist Accreditation Board and Dental Specialist Assessment Committee for the specialty area of Prosthodontics.
· Member of the Editorial Review Board for the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, the International Journal of Prosthodontics and the Singapore Dental Journal.
· Published over 100 scientific papers and abstracts in peer-reviewed professional journals.
Area of Interest:
· Dental implants
· Cosmetic Dentistry
· Dental Assessments
· TMJ (Jaw Joint Disorders)
· Medically compromised patients
- BDS - 1990 (The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR)
- MS, Cert. Prosthodontics - 1992 (Northwestern University, US)
- Cert. Maxillofacial Prosthodontics - 1993 (UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles), US)
- FAMS - 2000 (Academy Of Medicine, Singapore)
- FRCD(C) - 2003 (Royal College of Dentists, Canada)