"Extractions, Root Canals, Crowns, Implants
When planning travel to Cancun for dental work I investigated several clinics. This was encouraged by Sunset Dental, during initial communication and also during the initial consultation.
Sunset Dental was the 1st clinic I visited for consultation in Cancun. This was the best choice I made when investigating dental clinics and here is why:
-They are in the Cancun Hotel zone, therefore easy access.
-The clinic is in a very safe area
-The clinic itself would put many Canadian and USA clinics to shame.
-The equipment is first rate
-The clinic is spotless and airy
As for my dental work, it involved root canals, crowns, extractions and implants.
- I arrived 15 minutes early and was greeted by Antony.
- I was introduced to each and every staff member of the clinic
- A full tour of the facility was provided
- Examination/Treatment room
- Sterilization equipment
- All supplies (in their original packaging)
- On site lab for initial impressions, etc.
- The original consultation lasted a little over 2 hours.
- As promised, panoramic X-Rays were done at that time (Free of charge). Many other clinics only offered this once treatment began.
- Full impressions of both lower and upper jaws were taken
- Further X-Rays were taken in the chair to pinpoint any areas of concern
-Sunset Dental was the only clinic to come up with a series of options. Most of the other clinics were just interested in quoting whatever work I thought was required.
Having spent over 30 hours in the chairs of Sunset Dental in 1 week, I can tell you the work was first rate, with keen attention to pain management and follow-up.
I look forward to returning in 6 months for the 2nd part of the implant/crown procedures.