About Baggot Street Medical
Baggot Street Medical opened in late 2016. It is located conveniently on Upper Baggot Street. It provides same day appointments for people living and working in the area.
Sharon Dillon MB DCH DAO DME MPH FPC Dip P Dermatology (Cardiff) After
graduating from UCD in 1992, Sharon worked as a hospital doctor in the
specialities of geriatrics, emergency medicine, respiratory medicine, urology,
paediatrics, general medicine, palliative care, obstetrics and gynaecology and
public health. She is an associate member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine.
She extended her training with postgraduate qualifications-
- Geriatrics ( Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland and Royal College of Physicians of Ireland),
- Child health (Diploma in Child health , National University of Ireland),
- Obstetrics Diploma in Obstetrics, National University of Ireland,
- Public Health,( Masters in Public Health, National University of Ireland)
- Family planning Certificate ( ICGP)
- Dermatology (Diploma (merit) in Practical Dermatology (Cardiff University)
- ICGP Scales Course