1) Special Studies:
- Specialty in Neurosurgery from Instituto Nacional de Neurología y Neurocirugía Manuel Velasco Suárez (Manuel Velasco Suárez National Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, México DF 1995-2000.)
- Neuro-endoscopy Course (August, 1998)
- Vertebral Column Instrumentation Course, (April 1998)
- Neuropathology Course (October, 1998)
- Functional Neurosurgery Training in the Functional Neurosurgery Service at "Hospital general de México" [Mexico General Hospital] 1999-2000.
- Epilepsy and Surgery Training provided by Dr. Mario Alonzo Vanegas at the "Instituto Nacional de Neurología y Neurocirugía de México"
- Radiologic Protection for exposed permanent personnel course (2002)
- Nedtronics neuronavigation Course (May, 2008)
3) University Degree: Physician and Surgeon (1986-1992)
4) Experience: 10 years private practice
- Institutional job in the bifid spine at hospital general San Juan de Dios [San Juan de Dios General Hospital] (March 2005- June 2007)
- Neurosurgery Department Member at the Army Medical Center since August 2002 to January 2008
- Hygea Neuroscience Center Director from August 2008 until now.
- He has been a professor invited to 40 congressional or medical events since 2000 and currently
- 7 international publications on Neurosurgery medical issues.
- Neurosurgery Service Team member at hospital Herrera LLerandi.
- Graduated Members Society of the “Instituto Nacional de Neurología y Neurocirugía Manuel Velasco Suarez” [Manuel Velasco Suárez National Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery]
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons AANS
- Latin American Society of Functional Surgery, Amedesgua
- Specialists Association of Guatemala- Founder of the entity ASCAMED for bifide spine patient treatment
- Founder of the Human Association for difficult control epilepsy patients
- Founder member of "Centro de Neurociencias Hygea Médica"