Dr. Lindsay Gail Wilson Torralba-Garcia is one of the youngest board certified cosmetic surgeons in the Philippines. A graduate of De La Salle University, Taft Ave., Manila Philippines of BS-Biology, afterwards pursuing Medicine at De La Salle University, Health Sciences Institute, College of Medicine, Dasmarinas, Cavite, Philippines. She finished her medical Internship at Ospital ng Makati where she was awarded most outstanding Intern of the Surgery, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and OBGYNE departments. She passed the Physicians licensure examination given by the Professional Regulation Commission - Board of Medicine in 2006.
Passionate in the field of surgery, she underwent cosmetic surgery training at Pan Pacific Aesthetic Institute, Medical Plaza Ortigas, Philippines; where she held a position of vice president of the training fellows.
Determined to use the newest technology and offer procedures which are no less than state of the art, she continues to keep herself up-to-date with the latest advancements in Cosmetic Surgery through continuing medical education (CME) by attending domestic and international Cosmetic, Plastic and Dermatologic Surgery Training programs, Conventions and Scientific meetings, most recent of which are:
• International Master Course on Aging skin in July 2010
• Basic and Advance Techniques in Asian Rhinoplasty by the Facial Aesthetic Plastic Core of ENT Surgeons in June 2009
• 11th International Congress of the Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in November 2008
• The 1st Joint meeting of the Philippine Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery on November 2008
• The 1st spring meeting of the International Society for Dermatologic Surgery in March 2008.
• Diplomate, Philippine Academy of Medical Specialists
• Fellow, Pan Pacific Aesthetic Institute
• Full Fellow Philippine Academy of Aesthetic Surgery
• Philippine Medical Association
• Alabang Medical Society
• World Society Interdisciplinary Anti-Aging Medicine
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery