• Medical Biology at the University of Amsterdam, 1997.
• Medicine at the University of Amsterdam, 2000.
• Tropical Doctor training in Utrecht, 2003.
• Specialization Plastic Surgery, under the guidance of Professor Van der Hulst to the University Medical Centre
• In 2003 accomplished Drs AC Michels training to Tropical Arts in Utrecht and has several projects in developing countries done.
• In addition to neurobiological research conducted during the training of medical biologist, Drs AC Michels located at the University Medical Center Maastricht scientific focus on craniofaciaal the area.
• Plastic Surgeon In Clinic Valkenhorst in Valkenburg: 2011
Ms. Michels as a plastic surgeon, except in Valkenhorst Clinic in 2011 primarily worked in several hospitals including: Tilburg, Helmond, Venlo, Rotterdam and Sittard. Here she has plastic surgery performed in a broad sense, both reconstructive and hand surgery and aesthetic surgery.
Currently being undertaken at the request of Interplast Germany development in the Sushma Koirala Memorial Hospital in Nepal (www.nepalhospital.de). After returning from Nepal in 2012, she will settle down as a plastic surgeon in the Netherlands.