Mediviron UOA Clinic is a premiere aesthetic centre in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Established in the year 2001, we serve our clients' needs by providing confidential and personalised aesthetic services to the local and regional markets.
Come and experience for yourself the service and results that thousands of our clients have come to love about us!
Our range of clientele include professionals, those in the service industry, entrepreneurs, office workers, students and homemakers. Half of our clients are Malaysians; the other half come from other countries all over the world.
Our doctors are regularly invited to share their knowledge on Malaysian television talk shows, beauty magazine columns and articles.
Our repertoire of services include the following:
- [Treatment name removed] for lines and wrinkles.
- Dermal Fillers including Hyaluronic Acid, Sculptra and Bio Alcamid permanent fillers for filling up wrinkles and increasing facial volumes. Enhancing facial features such as nose, cheeks, chin.
- Fractional CO2 Laser for improving skin texture and reducing scars including deep acne scars.
- Medlite C6 Q-Switch Nd:YAG Laser for reducing skin pigmentation and improving tone.
- CO2 Laser for removing skin lesions such as moles, warts and skin tags.
- Skin peels for improving skin tone and texture.
- Dermaroller micro-needling to improve skin texture, reduce scars and fine lines.
- Microdermabrasion to exfoliate the skin surface, smoothen skin, reduce pores, scars and superficial pigments,
- Skincare products including Obagi, iS Clinical and Infracyte to reduce pigments on the face or dark eye circles.
- Zeltiq CoolSculpting for non-surgical cryolipolysis to sculpt and reshape the body.
- Hair loss treatment including hair transplant, tablets and spray.
- Weight loss treatments
Our procedures are non-surgical in nature and are performed following medical protocol. Our doctors will explain the various options available for you, help clear any doubts and provide answers to your questions.
We have 4 full-time aesthetic doctors namely Dr Jasmine Ruth Yuvarani, Dr Lashela Dharmadass, Dr Raezmeen Roslan and Dr Chen Tai Ho.
Dr Jasmine Ruth Yuvarani did her Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) at Malacca Manipal Medical College (MMMC) in 2006 with Distinctions in years 2 and 3.
She pursued her Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine at the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. Currently she is undergoing Certification in Advanced Hormone Therapy (Belgium).
Dr Lashela Dharmadass graduated fromUniversity of Gadjah Mada (UGM), Indonesia as a Doctor of Medicine.She later did her Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine at the AmericanAcademy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM). Currently she is pursuing herMasters in Family Medicine specialty course. Dr Lashela has over 7years of experience practicing medicine. She has vast experience intreating dermatological diseases and great interest in aestheticmedicine.
Dr Raezmeen Roslan is qualified withBachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Arts inObstetrics. She studied at the National University of Ireland for 3and half years, and continued her studies at the Penang MedicalCollege for another 2 and half years. Dr Raezmeen has a Certificatein Aesthetic Medicine from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine(AAAM).
Dr Chen Tai Ho is a double degree holder, namely the Bachelor of Science (Medical Science)(Hons) and Doctor of Medicine. Dr Chen possesses the Diploma in Aesthetics Medicine from the AAAM.
Photos from top to bottom: Dr Jasmine, Dr Lashela, Dr Raezmeen and Dr Chen Tai Ho.
Ministry of Health Approval Code No : KKLIU 1122/2013