Mediviron UOA Aesthetic Clinic is a premiere aesthetic centre in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Established in the year 2001, we serve our clients' needs by providing confidential and personalised aesthetic services to the local and regional markets.
Come and experience for yourself the service and results that thousands of our clients have come to love about us!
Our range of clientele include professionals, those in the service industry, entrepreneurs, office workers, students and homemakers. Half of our clients are Malaysians; the other half come from other countries all over the world.
Our doctors are regularly invited to share their knowledge on Malaysian television talk shows, beauty magazine columns and articles.
Our repertoire of services include the following:
- Treatment for lines and wrinkles for lines and wrinkles.
- Dermal Fillers including Hyaluronic Acid, Sculptra and Bio Alcamid permanent fillers for filling up wrinkles and increasing facial volumes. Enhancing facial features such as nose, cheeks, chin.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for reducing fine lines, acne scars and facial rejuvenation.
- Fractional CO2 Laser for improving skin texture and reducing scars including deep acne scars.
- Medlite C6 Q-Switch Nd:YAG Laser for reducing skin pigmentation and improving tone.
- CO2 Laser for removing skin lesions such as moles, warts and skin tags.
- Skin peels for improving skin tone and texture.
- Dermaroller micro-needling to improve skin texture, reduce scars and fine lines.
- Microdermabrasion to exfoliate the skin surface, smoothen skin, reduce pores, scars and superficial pigments,
- Skincare products including Obagi, iS Clinical and Infracyte to reduce pigments on the face or dark eye circles.
- Zeltiq CoolSculpting for non-surgical cryolipolysis to sculpt and reshape the body.
- Hair loss treatment including hair transplant, tablets and spray.
- Bioidentical hormones to restore and maintain youthfullness and vigor.
- Weight loss treatments including weight loss medicines, hCG injections and meso lipo.
Our procedures are non-surgical in nature and are performed following medical protocol. Our doctors will explain the various options available for you, help clear any doubts and provide answers to your questions.
We have 4 full-time aesthetic doctors namely Dr Rachel Chew, Dr Jasmine Ruth Yuvarani, Dr Alan Lu and Dr Chen Tai Ho.
Dr Rachel Chew studied her Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree. She did her Cert in Aesthetic Medicine at the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Alan Lu obtained his Medical Degree from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. Dr Alan is qualified with the Diploma in Aesthetics Medicine from AAAM.
Dr Jasmine Ruth Yuvarani did her Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) at Malacca Manipal Medical College (MMMC) in 2006 with Distinctions in years 2 and 3.
She pursued her Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine at the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. Currently she is undergoing Certification in Advanced Hormone Therapy (Belgium).
Dr Chen Tai Ho is a double degree holder, namely the Bachelor of Science (Medical Science)(Hons) and Doctor of Medicine. Dr Chen possesses the Diploma in Aesthetics Medicine from the AAAM.
Photos from top to bottom: Dr Rachel Chew, Dr Jasmine, Dr Chen Tai Ho and Dr Alan Lu.
Ministry of Health Approval Code No : KKLIU 1712/2012/I
Click Here For Details